Why Be A Member?
The Community Bankers of Wisconsin is the only state trade association dedicated exclusively to serving the interests of community banks. CBW aggregates the power of its members to provide:
- A voice for community banking interests in Madison and Washington DC
- Specialized educational training for community bankers delivered via webinars and in-person training
- Profit-enhancing services to help community banks compete in an ever-changing marketplace
- Networking opportunities with other community bankers at our annual CBW Member Appreciation Days and CBW Management Conference & Expo
- Industry information published in the Wisconsin Community Banking News and Wisconsin Community Banking E-News and the CBW Banconomics Report.
Looking to become a member bank? Please contact Shannon Schlueter at 608-833-2385 to find out how you can apply!